LEON is the healthy and fast restaurant chain that has taken UK by storm. The vision is to serve fast food that tastes good and is good for you. In the words of John Vincent, founder of LEON: “I realised that most fast food makes you fall asleep and wake up fat. So we asked ourselves, ‘Why can’t fast food be good food?’” This was the beginning of the LEON story we all know and love which started back in 2004 in Carnaby Street, central London.
At LEON, everything comes down to the freshest ingredients, buying from farms they trust, and the way they prepare the food. During cooking, they avoid bad fats and processed sugars. Instead, they bake and grill – never fry – using extra virgin olive oil. LEON adds herbs and spices to flavour the dishes – not salt. And cook with seasonal ingredients. Everything on offer to the guests is freshly harvested, freshly cooked, freshly served – and at speed. From early in the morning until late at night. LEON also serves a mouth-watering range of drinks that includes sparkling waters, freshly squeezed juices, power smoothies and gourmet sodas. It’s proven to be an efficient concept that doesn’t compromise on quality. LEON’s menu changes throughout the day but includes an all-day menu with a number of healthy options for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- LEON names HMSHost UK as franchisee of the year 2019
- LEON Heathrow Airport: FAB winner 2016 in the category Fast Food/QSR Quick Service Restaurant of the Year
- Eurotunnel - UK
- Euston station - UK
- Stansted Airport - UK
- Heathrow Airport – UK
- Kings Cross station – UK
- Cheshire Oaks shopping centre – UK
- East Midlands Airport – UK
- 2x Schiphol Airport – Netherlands
- Utrecht station – Netherlands
- Rotterdam station – Netherlands
- Utrecht Hoog Catharijne shopping centre - Netherlands